Senior Human Resources Business Partner at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
As our company experiences significant growth both in the US and globally, the People team continues to be an integral component of our success The Senior Human Resources Business Partner will partner with leadership to support managers and employees throughout the various organizations within Prove. Working closely with our Executive Leadership team, this role will provide consultation and expertise to these teams in the areas of Organizational Effectiveness; Career and Professional Development; Organization Design; Workforce Planning; Performance Management; Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion; and Employee Relations. This role reports to the Chief People Officer.
What You Are Accountable For
- Coach department leadership on people strategy, including team structure (organizational design), strategic hiring, performance management, compensation, recognition, and learning and development.
- Partner with senior business leadership to define, execute, and track progress against organization-specific people strategies.
- Empower and coach managers to build amazing teams.
- Assess employee development needs and recommend solutions.
- Lead business groups through Prove’s people programs (engagement surveys, performance reviews, compensation reviews, talent development, etc.).
- Partner with the Culture, Belonging, and Talent Acquisition teams to effectively execute our diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy.
- Be a key contributor in scaling the company, providing leadership and guidance as we become a global organization. Provide expertise in the areas of global cultural differences, managing remote teams, working across time zones.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What We Require
- You have 5+ years of HR/People experience with 3+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner. Global experience is strongly preferred.
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance culture where the business is constantly evolving.
- You possess a strong knowledge of US employment law.
- You have the ability to think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest long-term solutions.
- You have excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions independently.
- You possess an exceptional ability to prioritize and manage time effectively – you naturally focus on the right things and can seamlessly move between projects & tasks, without losing sight of what's important to do.
- You feel comfortable working with data and spreadsheets, and are able to turn data into insights.
- You’re an outstanding communicator with relationship-building skills. You know when to listen, as well as when to speak up.
- You’re passionate about helping and empowering others.
- Experience in cybersecurity, fintech, or fast-growing startup is required
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup growing from $50m to $200m in ARR