Senior Learning & Development Partner at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a Senior Learning Partner to support its growing employee development programs. The Learning & Development team develops our employees through onboarding, trainings and broad professional development programs. You will partner with the HR leadership and HR Business Partner teams to design and promote programs that support our employee's growth - from individual contributors to managers - across the organization. This includes development of eLearning, just-in-time performance support development materials and instructor-led course materials.
You will report to our Manager of Learning & Development and is located in our New York headquarters.
- Curate a roster of unique learning experiences for employees - from in classroom to remote and 1-1 coaching - to inspire learners and promote productivity.
- Support Squarespace managers to grow into impactful leaders through trainings and targeted development programming.
- Support the development, design and delivery of eLearnings, just-in-time performance support development materials and instructor-led course materials
- Develop customized employee development programs per department and level
- Support the continuous improvement of learning and development programs by keeping up to date with best practices and new trends and developments in the area of Training and Talent Management
- Engage with Partners to ensure each teams availability to attend training is accounted for while selecting the optimal delivery method
- Ensure that education and training programs are aligned with other Learning & Organizational Development programs
- Occasional travel may be required
- Experience designing engaging, creative, and impactful in-person and online training to improve individual and organizational performance
- Deep experience designing and developing learning programs across delivery mediums, including in-person training, remote synchronous training, and online modules
- Project management experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate difficult concepts and processes using clear and simple language and visuals
- At least 5 years experience in the L&D field, an accomplished facilitator with experience in instructional design and in developing learning content
- Experience supporting the learning & development needs of Customer Operations teams a plus
- Experience using an LMS and in the creation of content using a variety of tools such as Illustrator, Captivate or Storyline
- Experience working with a global L&D team
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.