Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Here at Spring Health, we aim to provide incredible industry learning opportunities for our employees to be able to live up to their full potential both in and outside of work! We are currently looking for a Senior Manager of Learning & Development to spearhead this mission & build our learning, training, and development programs in both our remote & in-office environments.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Management, the Senior Manager of L&D will work closely with all levels of our organization to define our immediate and long-term strategies around L&D that support our core and growth business objectives. This is a unique opportunity to build an L&D function from the ground up partnering with a passionate People Operations Team and business leaders as we establish a culture of learning.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership and People Operations Team to build and scale Spring Health’s innovative L&D vision and strategy
- Design and implement & facilitate comprehensive development curriculums for individual, management, and team levels
- Drive employee performance management cycle
- Drive the most operationally-efficient and effective mechanisms/systems for program delivery--including content creation and facilitation, distribution model across functions and role types, programming cadence, vendor relations, and program administration
- Help identify & manage our Learning Management System (LMS) and infrastructure for all training and development programs by establishing methods and procedures for delivery, evaluation measurement, and reporting
- Establish benchmark milestones and rigorous evaluation strategies to measure the effectiveness of Spring Health’s L&D strategy and its outputs and to drive improvements
- Establish approach for using in-house design, tech, and partners to ensure high-quality learning solutions that deepen skill development and drive practical application
- Own the marketing and communications of programs, budget and resource management, reporting and maintenance of records
What we expect from you:
- 5-7 years in a Learning and Development focused role
- Experienced in all aspects of an L&D function, including needs assessment, designing, and delivering training, and evaluating its effectiveness
- Strong communication, analytical, negotiating, influencing, and organization skills
- Ability to build credibility with both internal and external stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills – ability to develop solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including strength in using Excel and PowerPoint
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.