Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
What you'll do:
- Lead experienced recruiters and implement best practices to ensure a high performance and high ROI for Transfix
- You will be a player/coach tackling some of our most difficult or specialized technical roles and leadership roles
- Set strategy and roadmaps for Talent Acquisition, ensuring there is a long-term pipeline of talent coming from inbound, sourcing, agency partnerships, university recruiting, and relationship management
- Implement and maximize the investment on in-house tools (e.g. Lever, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Create and monitor KPIs for the recruiting team
- Serve as a business partner while working proactively with hiring managers to support organizational growth
- Provide regular reporting to hiring managers and executive team on the effectiveness of the recruiting funnel and recommend strategies to improve.
- Be a brand ambassador for the company, presenting at recruiting events, involvement in social media, and other external opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to enhance and promote Transfix’s employment brand.
- Implement strategies and methods to ensure an incredible candidate experience anytime someone interviews at Transfix
- Develop relationships with external vendors, agencies, and organizations to prioritize a diverse pipeline of candidates and to supplement internal capabilities.
- Minimum 3+ years experience leading and managing high performance talent acquisition teams and developing recruiting strategies for a company in growth mode and over 200 employees.
- 7+ years experience in recruiting, with at least 3+ years technical recruiting; Exposure or direct experience in enterprise sales roles is strongly preferred
- Experience in working at a fast growth start-up or scaling organization is highly preferred.
- Highly analytical and obsessed with using data to inform decision making
- Excellent communicator who can collaborate and persuade at all levels of the organization
- Actively seeks and creates great relationships throughout the organization to help inform needs and business context.
- Strong background in visa/immigration matters
- Proficiency in google docs and Lever (or equivalent)
- Passionate about enhancing and maintaining our employment brand