Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a talented Senior Recruiter. This individual will own the responsibility and accountability of supporting our hiring managers in identifying, selecting and hiring Best In Class talent. Reporting to our Senior Director of Revenue Recruiting, you will work within a small global team and be aligned to one or more BU’s. You will be responsible for ensuring all external and internal recruitment continues to deliver against corporate objectives.
You will work with key stakeholders (hiring manager) to plan and implement recruitment projects to ensure Yext hires the best internal & external talent in-line with corporate strategy. All positions will be resourced, as a priority, via low cost / direct channels including personal networking, database mining, employee referrals and via business networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn etc). Where applicable, engage internal sourcing capability, as well as external research and search firms.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans
- Source and assess qualified candidates through the use of Linkedin, Boolean searches, user groups, referrals, and networking
- Drive offer process from approval through extending and closing
- Be the face of Yext at job fairs and industry events
- Work with recruiting coordinators to schedule candidates through the process
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussion with interviewers and hiring managers
- Follow selection framework and behavioral based interviewing methodologies to increase the quality of hire
- Ensure high level of data integrity within existing ATS, CRM and other tools, as appropriate
- Work closely with HR and administrative team to ensure a smooth transition into on-boarding process
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 5+ years experience in full cycle recruiting
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company (either in-house or at an agency)
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles including but not limited to sales, marketing, business development, and administrative
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to do search recruiting and networking
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Fluent German language skills
- Proven senior level relationship management and development skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proven capability to source from low cost/ direct channels
- The gravitas and ability to consult, influence, and advise at senior levels talent
- A mature, positive, deliberate and focused attitude
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.