ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help build our hiring pipeline. You will be helping to look for ambitious people who want to join the team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Manage full-cycle recruitment process
• Perform sourcing to fill open non-tech positions and anticipate future needs
• Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates, sell Revolut as an employer
• Drive the offer process
• Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
• Collaborate with Hiring Managers to meet their needs and be a subject-matter expert for them
• Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Bachelors degree from a top university
• Agency experience
• Results-driven and numbers-oriented
• Ability to plan and execute
• High attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Commitment to innovations
• Highly ambitious, self-motivated and passionate about our vision
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.