We are looking for only the best talent to join our team! Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, the Senior Recruiter will be a high-touch recruiting partner to our corporate fashion teams. In this role, you will have an opportunity to make a substantial contribution to a dynamic business by recruiting the best in class talent and shaping the candidate experience. As a key partner to our high performing and evolving fashion teams, you will be responsible for full cycle recruitment across a diverse number of roles and levels. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced high growth environment.
What You’ll Do
- Lead full cycle recruitment, leveraging internal and external channels
- Partner with key business partners to assess key recruiting issues and develop and implement creative recruitment strategies
- Guide hiring managers providing professional and expert consultation with regard to the hiring process and the market for Talent (passive and active candidates)
- Partner with the broader People team to ensure that recruitment processes positively impact employee engagement and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Act as a talent advisor to People Partners on recruitment and industry trends
- Continuously source and pipeline candidates for challenging positions and future opportunities
- Manage our internal ATS (candidate tracking and job management)
- Assist on key recruitment initiatives i.e job fairs, campus recruitment, professional networking events etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of luxury ecommerce acting as a brand ambassador to build our employer brand
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience preferably in luxury fashion and or retail
- You have proficiency in Google platforms, Slack, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Greenhouse.
- Strong motivation and capacity to lead by example, inspiring productivity and results
- Experience working in a high-volume recruitment/agency environment
- Experience supporting a creative/fashion client group environment
- Experience managing and influencing stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- Self-driven and able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effectively multi-tasks to balance priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver
- Confident decision-maker
- Adapts to change
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.