Senior Sourcer - Talent Acquisition at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
Talent Acquisition is a strategic driver of Angi’s success and we are growing! We have a world-class, fun loving team working in concert to drive our global ambitions. We are looking for a Senior Sourcer who will help us to build out a recruiting platform that is truly best in class. You must be a self-starter and work well without constant supervision. You will be responsible for working with recruiters to implement creative sourcing techniques and identify top talent for roles across all functional areas of our business. You will be developing and executing on sourcing strategies that are measurable, focused on continuous improvement and results oriented.
- Collaborate to develop a compelling sourcing strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting’s efficiency
- Execute on sourcing strategies, including conducting industry and company research and identifying prospective candidates for hard to fill searches across our business
- Generate company target lists and keep them current to ensure that we stay focused on identifying top talent from the most relevant companies
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout Angi's interview processes
- Use social media and company branding to identify and attract the right candidates and build ongoing relationships
- Iterate! We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, we want to know
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university
- You have 3-6 years of research related work experience. Focus in recruiting strongly preferred.
- You’re an exceptional researcher – you love to dig in and uncover hard to find information (and people!)
- You are detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $60,000-$85,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world