SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER
We’re looking for an experienced technical recruiter to help grow our world-class engineering team, specifically supporting our Platform team. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that has demonstrated success scaling engineering teams of fast growing technology organizations. Partnering with other members of our People and Engineering Team, you will have significant impact on the continued growth of a high profile technology organization that is changing at home fitness. We are looking for someone that can hit the pavement and fill open requisitions, but can also bring a creative approach to helping grow our talent and engineering brand.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Source and build a pipeline of technical candidates from various means, including online social channels, our job board, referrals, hiring platforms, your own network, meetups, events and more
- Hire highly sought after candidates for our Platform team, including our Site Reliability Engineering, Infrastructure, IAM, and database engineering teams
- Own the vertical. You'll be the expert for hiring for our Platform team, understanding their needs, where they stand in their target goal to hiring, what roles need to be prioritized, etc.
- Work with our hiring managers to understand their needs to accurately define the role we are looking to fill; crafting a process that will lead us to the right hire in a timely, efficient manner
- Leave no stone unturned and provide the best experience to candidates through successful management of every aspect of the interview process
- Share best practices and constantly look for new techniques or products that can improve the recruiting team overall
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A deep network of top engineering talent, ideally in the infrastructure and Platform space
- Built out engineering teams at other fast growth technology organizations either as an internal or external recruiter, or both.
- An intellectual curiosity for the recruiting space with the ability to think of new and creative ways to build our technical talent pipelines
- Have worked across different verticals including engineering, product, design, marketing, business systems, or more
- Experience conceiving, organizing, and executing engaging engineering / recruiting events
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have a particular vertical of recruiting expertise such as Android, Site Reliability Engineering / DevOps, Backend, Mobile, etc.
- Have worked on campus recruiting
- Have worked with our ATS, Greenhouse
- Have a passion for fitness
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.