Senior Technical Recruiter - Platform at Peloton
SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER - Platform
Platform at Peloton is a force-multiplier that enables Peloton to move faster and scale safely, with minimal effort. This team works across an incredible range of technology domains (hardware, firmware, web, mobile, backend, data, messaging, content, streaming, and machine learning) creating the architectural frameworks, capabilities and tools to help us scale 100-fold over the next few years. We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join us that will directly support our growing Platform org. In this role you will help us source and bring in top talent for our Developer Experience, Test & Performance Engineering, User Platform, and Core Engineering teams.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that has demonstrated success scaling engineering teams of fast growing technology organizations. Partnering with other members of our People and Engineering Team, you will have a significant impact on the continued growth of several new teams on our Platform org that enable our entire software engineering teams to grow.. We are looking for someone that can hit the pavement and fill open requisitions, but can also bring a creative approach to helping grow our team while improving our processes and creating a great experience for our candidates as well as internal stakeholders.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Source and build a pipeline of technical candidates from various means, including online social channels, our job board, referrals, hiring platforms, your own network, meetups, events and more
- Hire highly sought after candidates for our Platform team, including our developer Experience, Test & Performance Engineering, User Platform, and Core Engineering teams.
- Own the vertical. You'll be the expert for hiring for our Platform team, understanding hiring managers’ needs, their pipeline, where they stand in their target goal to hiring, what roles need to be prioritized, etc.
- Work with our hiring managers to understand their needs to accurately define the role we are looking to fill; crafting a process that will lead us to the right hire in a timely, efficient manner
- Leave no stone unturned and provide the best experience to candidates through successful management of every aspect of the interview process
- Share best practices and constantly look for new techniques or products that can improve the recruiting team overall
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A deep network of top engineering talent, ideally in the infrastructure and Platform space
- Built out engineering teams at other fast growth technology organizations either as an internal or external recruiter, or both.
- An intellectual curiosity for the recruiting space with the ability to think of new and creative ways to build our technical talent pipelines
- Have worked across different verticals including engineering, product, design, marketing, business systems, or more
- Experience conceiving, organizing, and executing engaging engineering / recruiting events
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have a particular vertical of recruiting expertise such as Android, Site Reliability Engineering / DevOps, Backend, Mobile, etc.
- Have worked with our ATS, Greenhouse, or our sourcing tool, Gem
- Have ever deployed a line of code
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.