Senior Technical Recruiter at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
The People & Talent team live at the center of Ribbon’s culture. We have the unique opportunity to recruit, excite, and celebrate amazing people from all walks of life. This role is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for technical talent acquisition and wants to be challenged in a hyper-growth environment.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
We’re looking for our first Senior Technical Recruiter to grow our product, engineering, data, and design teams! You'll partner with top notch, experienced leaders who deeply value recruiting, and will report directly to a cofounder. The company we build is the team we build, and your role is foundational to the quality and values of talent that we bring on board. You'll build on our strong process and drive continuous improvement, influence hiring leaders, integrate our values into the recruiting process, and execute on goals to scale exceptional technical talent organizations.
- Build a world-class, mission-driven technical team to transform home buying and selling
- Own full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening, and face-to-face interviews through to hire for all technical roles
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust, diverse pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles, including active and passive candidate sourcing through a variety of talent acquisition platforms
- Provide a world-class experience for every potential candidate
- Partner closely with hiring managers to craft and deeply understand the organization’s needs and priorities
- Act as candidates’ coach and advocate throughout the interview process
- 4+ years in-house, end-to-end technical recruitment, working across a wide range of Engineering, Product, Design, and Data roles at all levels
- Demonstrated success at recruiting a diverse candidate pool, with a deep understanding that the best talent can come from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for each step of the recruiting process and candidate experience
- Experience recruiting for specialist and generalist roles sourced through a variety of channels
- Experience with an appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation and relationship building with passive candidates
- You possess an analytical mindset and are adept at leveraging data to inform decisions
- Natural intuition for what drives people and where they can most manifest their potential; you derive joy from helping people flourish personally and professionally
- Eagerness to recruit at all levels of experience, from recent college graduates to senior level leadership Infectious passion for impactful products and ambitious missions
- Experience utilizing an ATS (direct experience with Greenhouse a plus)
- Experience in a hyper-growth startup environment
- G-Suite experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.