Senior Technical Recruiter at Teachers Pay Teachers
At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. TpT gives educators access to a trusted, one-of-a-kind community. We are the world’s first marketplace of our kind and founded by a teacher, for teachers as the go-to platform for teacher-created content for nearly 15 years. We are currently serving more than 7.5 million users and more than 85% of U.S. teachers. TpT is focused on building the next generation of e-learning experiences for millions of students and teachers across the world. If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just ask any teacher!
Reporting to the Head of Recruiting, you’ll help our company scale as we grow in pursuit of accomplishing our ambitious goals. You’ll partner with hiring leads across Product Design, Product Management, UX Research, Platform Engineering, and more to find and hire the best candidates to contribute to our mission.
- Execute full-cycle recruiting process with candidates. This means you’ll own the hiring process from kick-off meetings to sourcing to preparing offers and closing
- Build strong and effective relationships with hiring managers, understanding their hiring needs, co-creating interview plans, and ensuring clear communication throughout
- Craft job postings that are aligned with TpT brand and values
- Drive and develop new strategies to find high-quality candidates for open roles
- Identify interview skills gaps and develop and lead regular interview training to ensure consistent and prepared interviewer pool
- Identify employer branding gaps and opportunities, and strategically drive clarity and awareness
- Proactively network and represent TpT in the greater tech community
- 4+ years of relevant technical recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- Proven ability to meet or exceed hiring goals
- Evidence of using data and metrics to drive success in your work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience successfully navigating complex situations with multiple stakeholders
- Parental leave for both mothers and fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mother’s Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized and celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if you’re a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.