The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter! This individual will own the responsibility and accountability of supporting our hiring managers in identifying, selecting and hiring Best in Class talent. You will work within a small team and be aligned to our technology leadership team. You will be responsible for ensuring all external and internal recruitment continues to deliver against corporate objectives.
You will work with hiring managers to plan and implement recruitment projects to ensure we hire the best internal & external talent in-line with corporate strategy. All positions will be resourced, as a priority, via low cost/direct channels including personal networking, database mining, employee referrals and via business networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn etc). Where applicable, engage internal sourcing capability, as well as external research and search firms.
What You’ll Do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Develop solid relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans
- Source and assess qualified candidates
- Drive offer process from approval through extending and closing
- Work with recruiting coordinators to schedule candidates through the process
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process.
- Ensure data integrity within existing ATS, CRM, etc.
- Able to provide strong examples and metrics of your tech hiring quotas
- Work closely with HR team to ensure a smooth transition into the on-boarding process
What You Have
- BA/BS degree, similar college level education or 4 years meaningful work experience
- 5+ years of tech recruiting in a high-volume innovative environment
- 5 + years of experience sourcing and hiring software engineers in a competitive market place.
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company (a combination of in-house and agency experience is strongly preferred)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven senior level relationship management and development skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proven capability to source from low cost/direct channels
- The gravitas and ability to consult, influence, and advise at senior levels talent
- A mature and positive demeanor
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.