Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition
Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition
Location: New York City
Reporting Relationship: Chief Talent Officer
About The DoubleVerify:
Founded in 2008, DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticate the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world’s largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance by bringing transparency and accountability to the market and ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across every major vertical, including financial services, telecom, automotive, retail, CPG, travel, luxury and pharmaceuticals gain the most value out of its media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem that helps build a better industry.
As DV continues to grow rapidly in size and complexity, the business has identified the need to strengthen its recruiting capabilities by creating a new role in the organization to oversee talent acquisition efforts. DV is seeking a hands-on Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition (TA) who will be responsible for developing and executing a long-range plan and short-term strategies to recruit and hire top talent for DV. The Director, TA will work in a fast paced highly innovative and collaborative environment where he/she can make a difference and be a part of a trailblazing team.
What You Will Do:
The Sr. Director, TA will partner with hiring managers across the globe to develop strategy and relentlessly network to develop aggressive sourcing strategies to build and leverage a pool of qualified, diverse talent for open and anticipated positions.
To be successful, you will:
- Hire, engage and develop a small talent acquisition team.
- Develop and execute Employer Brand strategy, including innovative ways of utilizing social media and sourcing platforms.
- Implement a global, candidate-centric recruiting model that identifies, attracts, and engages top candidates.
- Stay abreast of best in class recruiting practices to foster an environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Influence hiring teams by using market data insights to support business growth and decision making.
- Establish innovative candidate sourcing strategies to improve upon the diversity and strength of the talent pipeline.
- Define, track and analyze talent acquisition metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance, establish goals to drive success.
Who You Are / What You Have Done:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development or related field
- 10+ years human resources experience with at least 5+ years in managing or leading a talent acquisition function preferably in a start-up, media, tech, or advertising environment
- Extensive experience in recruiting function creation and strong process excellence
- Ability to develop creative solutions and drive effective organizational change
- Experience developing and managing employer branding programs
- Passion for candidate experience
- Proven track record in sourcing passive talent and executive recruiting
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media and recruiting process workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, team-based environment