Casper is looking for a Sr. Recruiter who will play a key role in the Talent Lifecycle at Casper. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this person will partner closely with Executive-level leaders and hiring managers to strategically identify, recruit and retain the best talent. We’re looking for someone with a Tech recruiting background as this role will be a key partner to our CTO, as well as other leaders throughout the business.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
- Manage and own hiring for several headquarters teams, including but not limited to our Technology team. Act as a strategic, trusted partner to leaders and their teams
- Spot talent and proactively build pipeline for key roles at Casper
- Provide an extremely positive, high touch experience for all candidates who enter the Casper interview process, acting as an ambassador for Casper’s Talent Acquisition Strategy. Educate business partners on Talent Acquisition best practices
- Own full recruiting life cycle, from sourcing to close
- Source both active and passive candidates through in depth market research, employee referral program, social media sites, and other avenues
- Identify new and creative ways to build the Casper employment brand across the US
- Maintain and optimize our ATS (Greenhouse), and use data to drive hiring decisions
- 5+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting, ideally in-house experience in a mid-size company
- Excellent networking and connecting skills as well as intimate market knowledge within the the Technology space
- Experience sourcing candidates via Linkedin Recruiter, Indeed, and other creative tools/platforms
- A passion for DEI, applying an inclusive lens to everything you do
- Experience recruiting top tier talent, ranging from entry-level to senior level hires across multiple functions
- Highly results-driven with excellent prioritization skills, and a creative problem-solver
- Flexibility to work across multiple functions and disciplines. You should be able to pivot and re-prioritize at a moment's notice
- Knowledge of Greenhouse or similar ATS's preferred
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, no cost well-being apps like Headspace and Aaptiv
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Gifted product when you join and product discounts for friends and family!