Talent Acquisition Lead- Global Corporate, G&A groups
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation? In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, as we do, then we must talk.
Our Talent Acquisition team has a once in a lifetime opportunity to grow a company in a hyperscale and hyper-growth mode. In the Americas we’ll double our headcount next year. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to partner with leaders and team members across our Corporate Functions e.g. Finance, Legal, HR, IT, and other key groups... to build the teams that are building the infrastructure to support our growth.
Scope of activities
- Create strategies to identify talent and execute aggressive hiring plans for strategic leaders and team members across assigned groups. Covering entry level to executive searches.
- Deliver a world class candidate and pre-boarding experience.
- Evaluate the unprecedented number of inbound candidates coming from employment branding, recent Series C and customer & media attention.
- Identify scalable solutions to build a diverse talent pipeline for roles at all levels in your groups. Identify creative recruiting strategies and organize and manage third-party relationships to attract passive talent to UiPath.
- Exceptional interview and candidate assessment techniques. Skilled in candidate assessment and able to interpret and implement selected assessment tools.
- Work across the broader America’s & Global Talent Acquisition and People team to leverage the tools, resources, events to deliver your hiring plans, and work with your colleagues across the globe to create clear and accurate reporting and messaging to global group leaders.
- Able to execute searches, while leading and building a team. As we grow, assess the need to hire and build a recruiting team to support the growth needs of your business groups.
- A data-driven decision maker, you frequently assess the data provided in the candidate life-cycle to adjust strategy and approach both in targeting, selection, recruiter assignment, vendor relationships, interviewer capability, third party sourcing tools.
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years full lifecycle Recruitment experience with a mix of both corporate and recruitment agency experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in developing and managing teams, and talent acquisition teams.
- Preference given to candidates who have operated successfully in high growth, technology and/or complex, matrixed environments where the employee caliber is top tier talent.
- Preference given to candidates who have worked in top-tier Executive Search focused on corporate role placements.
- A role model of our values you are humble, yet bold and work quickly but with the highest discretion to identify the best talent for our teams. Have a voice in the assessment and decisions.
- Demonstrated competency using data for analysis, reporting and to inform business decisions, with proficiency in Google & MS-Office suites, various ATS programs including Lever, Jobvite, AI recruitment tools, Workday, Tableau etc.
- Able to evaluate the competency of candidates, assess compensation requirements and position complex total rewards packages.
We believe in hiring smart people and getting out of their way. Our company was funded by technical founders and we place the highest emphasis on technology and our own people. We keep meetings and ceremony to an absolute minimum, no suits, no nonsense.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses. We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.