Talent Acquisition Partner - US Studio (Retail)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Talent Acquisition Partner provides high quality end-to-end recruitment support for WW US Studio Team (face-to-face WW experience).
- Consults with Territory Managers to identify open Studio Team roles and talent needs/skill gaps within markets and to develop recruiting strategy
- Sources top talent on a continual basis by leveraging in-market networks, building online talent pipeline and other methods
- Evaluates sourcing effectiveness and explores innovative candidate sourcing channels
- Continually seeks out process improvements and identifies ways to enhance hiring manager and candidate experience
- Manages applicant tracking system, including online postings, dispositioning applicants, responding to applicants
- Interviews and assesses candidates to meet business and competency needs, and refers qualified candidates to field management for additional interviews
- Conducts background and reference checks as required
- Provides guidance, recommendations and tools/collateral to field management for localized employment events/needs, such as job fairs and targeted advertising campaigns
- Manages Studio Team employee referral reward program
- Participates in special projects, as needed
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Trains Territory Managers on how to interview, behavioral interviewing and applicable employment laws
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of recruiting and/or Human Resources experience in a retail environment is required
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office suite, web-based applications, etc)
- Experience with Jobvite a plus
- Superior organizational, communication, customer service and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, both within and outside of the organization
- Knowledge of applicant employment laws
- Experience supporting high-volume hiring needs
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.