Talent Acquisition Sourcer
We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for to hire our first Sourcer to join the talented Talent Acquisition team. As a Sourcer, you’re on the front lines of one of the most critical objectives in the company: identifying future Collibrians to join the team. You will partner with various Talent Acquisition Partners to find, pursue, attract, and engage target candidates throughout the hiring journey. The role is both strategic and tactical, and will require critical thinking, instinct, and foresight to manage and grow your candidate pool.
A day in the life of a Sourcer at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition and be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Partnering with recruiters on designated roles to identify high-quality talent based on the needs of the teams
- Creating thoughtful research strategies in order to maintain consistent candidate flow, while challenging yourself to identify creative solutions to candidate identification
- Pursuing prospective candidates and creating compelling messaging to pique their interest
- Proactively engaging passive candidates and active candidates to add to Collibra’s nurture pool for future hiring
- Introducing candidates to Collibra, often for the first time, and delivering captivating insights into the business, the opportunity, and career progression that exists with Collibra
- Serving as a cultural expert and ambassador for candidates throughout the entire process
- Building deep, meaningful relationships with your candidates, while managing and prioritizing a bar-none candidate experience
- Engaging in client-facing intake and update meetings, embedding yourself in the search strategy
- Conducting initial phone screens, with well-written candidate screening notes and a strong grasp of candidates’ career performance
- Leveraging social media to further enhance Collibra’s social recruiting presence and further the talent brand
- Maintaining ATS records, Improving data quality, and recommending opportunities to streamline or enhance our process
Why we need you:
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting, sourcing/research or entry-level sales
- Experience in a software company, rapidly scaling business, or agency-environment highly preferred
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- An uncanny ability to tell charismatic, passionate stories, and describe yourself as a people-person
- Ambitious in both your results and your career, and take pride in consistently serving as the best source of candidates
- Track record of taking creative-yet-effective approaches to solving problems
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proud to provide a white-glove service to candidates, hiring managers, and talent acquisition partners, and take a great deal of pride in candidate experience
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- A MacBook pro
- Bi-weekly catered lunches, in addition to meal vouchers. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?