Talent Acquisition Specialist / Manager at Capital Rx
About Capital Rx:
Capital Rx is a next generation pharmacy benefits manager, overseeing prescription benefit plans on behalf of employers, unions, and government entities. Determined to transform an outdated model, Capital Rx’s mission is to change the way prescription benefits are priced and administered in the US, unlocking enduring social change. Through our platform approach, Capital Rx delivers data-driven insights and actionable strategies that reduce costs, while improving patient outcomes. Our commitment to innovation, technology and service is the reason why Capital Rx is among the fastest-growing PBMs in the country.
- Manage the full recruiting cycle process to meet hiring needs across the company while also maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Source and attract active and passive candidates from various resources, including direct sourcing, referrals, social networks, networking events, etc..
- Work closely with hiring managers from job description creation, identifying ideal candidate profiles, scheduling interviews, and extending offers.
- Maintain a pipeline of new candidates sufficient for ongoing company needs.
- Fully own and update the Applicant Tracking System for all requisition and company processes.
- Propose and implement strategic talent acquisition and branding programs.
Qualifications / Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, with some startup, PBM or health related recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to provide upward feedback and recommendations to the leadership level throughout the recruiting process.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to shift priorities easily.
- Attention to detail & commitment to delivering high quality work product.