Talent Coordinator at WeWork Technology
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than 150K of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes genuinely in the power of “we,” and in the movement. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and teamwork. There is contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
As a Talent Coordinator, you will play a meaningful role in the Talent Acquisition team, facilitating the candidate's onsite experience and ensuring it is reflective of the WeWork brand, providing an uncommon experience to both our internal business partners and candidates.
- Coordinate interview schedules for internal and external candidates and hiring managers. This work may include complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Work closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple locations
- Liaise with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements
- Responsible for posting new jobs to both internal and external job boards
- Work with a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Greet candidates and give them a tour of our office space
- 2+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination or admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong proficiency with Google platform and ATS systems; Workday and Greenhouse preferred
- Familiarity with scheduling in multiple time zones
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work and keep detailed, accurate and confidential information and records
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.