Crossix is looking for an exceptional recruiting professional to support the growth and expansion of our US office. With our recent acquisition by Veeva, we’re looking to accelerate our hiring even further and build out an organization for the future.
This is where you come in. You would join the Crossix Employee Success team and be responsible for coordinating and managing the recruitment needs for several positions in the office, heavily focused on Data Analytics, with the potential for Generalist and Tech roles as well. All candidates should have an awesome interview experience with Crossix - in which you will play an important role, starting from the first interaction with the company, to ensure a smooth interview experience.
You will need to be highly organized and comfortable managing multiple open roles in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Above all, you need to be passionate about talent attraction and excited about helping to grow the Crossix business..
What You’ve Done
- 3+ years in-house recruitment experience managing the full recruitment life cycle
- Top communication and organization skills, excelling at reporting accurately on progress of all roles and tracking key metrics to measure success
- Exceptional candidate experience and client management skills
- Skilled at talent marketing and generating demand through innovative strategies
- Strategic mindset, excelling at being able to work independently and autonomously
- SaaS/tech start-up experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to handle high volume of activity and desire to move quickly (speed is one of our values)
What You Will Do
- Actively source potential candidates and attract the right people to consider potential career opportunities within Crossix
- Strategically build a candidate pipeline through email, phone, ATS, and LinkedIn, while networking via meet-ups, job fairs, career fairs, conferences, etc.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to identify talent needs and ensure a smooth recruiting process,
- Familiarize yourself with the talent market to identify creative opportunities to increase our candidate pipeline and reduce time to hire
- Communicate with applicants and manage the candidate experience, which includes scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, and communicating status to candidates
- Track all activity on candidate sourcing and interview stages through our ATS Greenhouse
- Understand the fundamental drivers of our business and build excitement among candidates about the growth potential and future direction of Crossix
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.