Technical Recruiter - Contract
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Sourcing qualified candidates, reviewing resumes and setting up interviews for roles such as Software Developers, Engineering Managers, Product Managers and more.
- Working closely with hiring managers to gain an understanding of the open requirements and creating the best strategy to find the right candidates.
- Posting job descriptions on various job boards such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
- Maintaining and updating the Applicant Tracking System regularly.
- Acting as the main point of contact for external recruitment agencies.
- 3+ years of technical recruitment experience
- Experience working for a fast growth company, preferably a software product company
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Lever, and Google for work suite
- Strong technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- Well versed in LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
- Proven track record of the ability to source, manage and close top talent at all levels
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches at a time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree
- Competitive salary rate
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description