Technical Recruiter, Contract at Orchard
Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single-family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions – the sale and purchase of a home – stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 200+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
We are proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as a best workplace of 2020 and have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating!
As a Contract Tech Recruiter, you will collaborate with Hiring Managers in Engineering on all matters of hiring strategy and will provide an exceptional candidate experience. This is a 6-9 month contract opportunity. In this role you will:
- Build and drive a pipeline of top engineering candidates through multiple channels
- Spend dedicated time sourcing candidates through both LinkedIn and unique and creative channels
- Completely own the full cycle recruiting process for engineering roles
- Partner with hiring managers on sourcing strategies
- Create a great candidate experience
- Modify and implement efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Work on employment branding initiatives for Orchard tech
- Exceptional candidate experience and client management skills
- Experience using social platforms as talent databases
- Experience with industry-standard sourcing tools, recruiting products and applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse)