Technical Recruiter (Contract) at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a world class Senior Recruiter to join the team on a contract basis. You'll be helping to build and scale our global Go-to-Market teams, with a primary focus on customer success and other go-to-market recruiting. This person should be excited to design and execute customized candidate recruiting plans while also being a point person for all things hiring with our hiring managers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source, recruit, and hire top talent for our global Go-To-Market teams
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting lifecycle from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Partner with hiring managers on hiring needs and priorities to implement best-in-class talent acquisition strategies
- Screen candidates and facilitate debrief sessions to identify the best talent for each role
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts leveraging data analysis and dashboard reporting, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Utilize broader trends and data in the business and industry to continuously improve the company’s brand from a hiring perspective, scale recruiting processes and systems, and contribute to the broader talent acquisition strategic planning process
- Mentor and provide guidance to fellow recruiting team peers to continuously develop our team
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands
- A strategic and analytical mindset, with a track-record of not only reporting and analyzing key recruiting metrics/data for quick-problem solving in the recruiting flow, but also contribute to developing a comprehensive recruiting plan and strategy
- Bonus points:
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
- Experience with candidates in the SaaS/Cloud industry is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.