Technical Recruiter at adMarketplace
adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
adMarketplace continues it exponential growth and is adding an in-house Technical Recruiter to the team. As part of our Talent Acquisition team, the Technical Recruiter will find qualified candidates that will add value to our Technology and Product teams (as well as other projects as assigned). The Technical Recruiter must understand how to recruit competitively out of companies within the digital ecosystem. This position will report into the VP, People.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the full recruiting process ensuring a positive and smooth experience for candidates.
- Identify qualified candidates through referrals and networking.
- Develop innovative and creative strategies to source active and passive candidates.
- Leverage recruiting resources: LinkedIn, Github, Dice, etc.
- Drive and improve upon the screening, interview and offer processes, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- 3-5+ years of full life-cycle high-volume recruiting experience in Tech (Digital or Ad Tech background preferred)
- Solid experience pitching and closing tech candidates
- Ability to creatively source
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain focus on quality while keeping a strong sense of urgency
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Jobvite preferred)
- A combination of corporate and agency recruiting experience is preferred