Technical Recruiter at Revolut
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:43 p.m. (EST) on Saturday, December 14, 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help build our Java Backend and DevOps hiring pipeline. You will be helping to look for ambitious people who want to join the team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Manage full-cycle recruitment process
Perform sourcing to fill open tech positions and anticipate future needs
Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates, sell Revolut as an employer
Drive the offer process
Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
Collaborate with Hiring Managers to meet their needs and be a subject-matter expert for them
Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Results-driven and numbers-oriented
Ability to plan and execute
High attention to detail
Flexibility and adaptability
Commitment to innovation
Highly ambitious, self-motivated and passionate about our vision
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description