Transfix, named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Startups" in 2018, is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Join us, and leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to work alongside Engineering and Product leadership and lead the growth strategy for our product engineering teams. We are looking for someone who can own our technical recruiting initiatives, but also be adaptable to help our small, but growing recruiting team.
What you'll do
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting from sourcing to closing for software engineering, data, IT, product, tech leadership roles
- Partner closely with our VP of Engineering, VP of Product, and other tech leadership
- Drive creating sourcing strategies to attract strong talent and help build our brand
- Work with the existing team to improve processes and implement data-driven hiring processes
We're looking for
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of technical full lifecycle recruiting experience, with at least 2 years being in-house
- Proven success with closing candidates in a high-growth environment and building strong relationships with hiring managers
- Track record of using data and analytics to inform recruiting strategies
- A self-starter who is curious, energetic and can adapt quickly
- High sense of ownership and takes initiative
- A deep affinity for providing a strong candidate experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player and collaborate well with others
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Lever or Greenhouse a plus)
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description