Technical Recruiter at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
As a BetterCloud Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruitment process from sourcing all the way to making an offer. You’ll work closely with our Senior People Talent Partners and our hiring managers to seek out skilled individuals who will contribute to the BetterCloud team. Given the fast-paced environment, we are looking for someone independent and practical who can operate with a high sense of urgency and collaborate with any type of personality. Our recruiters are aligned to organizational functions, but will be expected to flex when needed! This role can sit in NYC, ATL, SF or remote!
- 3-4 years of full cycle recruiting experience, a mix of agency and in-house with a high growth organization is preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced SaaS environment
- Proven success recruiting in both Tech and go-to-market spaces, with the ability to adapt and support the business wherever needed
- Foundational knowledge of Google Enterprise, Greenhouse, and LinkedIn’s full suite of products
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail, and process-oriented
- Prompt and effective communication skills, both written and verbal; you’ll be "client facing" at all times and will oftentimes need to shift gears when speaking to a technical stakeholder and a non-technical resource. Adaptability is critical.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Manage the full life-cycle of recruitment, from sourcing and screening to offer process, negotiation and closing, with a keen eye for documentation
- Partner closely with hiring managers and department leads from kick-off to debrief of each search; ensuring flawless process execution
- Develop strong relationships with all candidates, understanding their needs and continually supporting them throughout the process
- As a scaling company, we need to constantly improve our recruitment process so we need you to have a mind-set of “how can I be doing this more efficiently” and “why am I hitting a roadblock with this particular role.” Also, your ability to get creative in sourcing from messaging to virtual events will be critical to your success.
- Collaboration is key here at BetterCloud. Our recruiters are part of the greater People Team - looking for candidates who are interested in working on creative and cross functional people projects.
- Looking for a strong BetterCloud ambassador, in this role you have the opportunity to rep our values both internally and externally!
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career Growth and mentorship from Senior members of the team
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.