Technical Recruiter at Paxos
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
Talent Acquisition is at the forefront of the explosive growth and excitement at Paxos. Our growing team collaborates in daily stand-ups and celebrates each other’s wins - no matter the size.
As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll get to:
- Contribute to hiring processes and procedures, employer branding, interview training, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand and ensure alignment on the specifications of each role and how it fits within the overall organization
- Help define, design and implement robust search strategies to build deep pipelines for active roles and future roles yet to be approved
- Deliver balanced diverse pipelines as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate experience and engagement
- Ensure quality over quantity - you are a true partner in hiring; it's your job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- A minimum of 18 months of technical recruiting in-house.
- A minimum of 18 months of experience working with an applicant tracking system
You might also have:
- Experience sourcing and closing senior level engineers and product managers
- Expertise in Greenhouse
- Passion for diversity and ideas on how to make recruiting more inclusive
- Worked in a startup environment
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Facebook's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
- Paxos Supports Flourish Crypto
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more open, trusted economy.