Technical Recruiting Coordinator / Candidate Lead (Contractor) at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Technical Recruiting Coordinator/Candidate Lead to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient This contract position will require up to 30 hours of work each week and is expected to last for 6-12 months, with a possibility of being extended. Here's what you need to know about the role.What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Technical Recruiting Team to hire the world class group of professionals that make our goals achievable. You'll work with hiring managers across our myriad of teams (Software Engineering, Data Science, Product Management) as the candidate advocate for people interviewing at Flatiron. You’ll also coordinate each step of a candidate’s interview cycle from start to finish, ensuring a smooth, professional, and high quality interview experience for all candidates. In addition, you'll also:
- Manage Flatiron’s constantly growing and changing interview calendar effectively to enable Flatiron to achieve our hiring goals
- Initiate and manage full-cycle communication for the coordination process, from initial outreach when a candidate applies, to coordinating interviews remotely
- Help drive impact on the candidate experience as the first point of contact for candidates and be a resource throughout the recruitment process
- Arrange a high volume of interviews for candidates using scheduling software
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure candidates are moved through the recruitment process seamlessly
- Update our Applicant Tracking System with all notes and relevant information to each candidate
You're a customer service oriented cross-functional collaborator recently graduated with some working experience in a high paced environment. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have superior organizational skills and a high attention to detail as well as have experience with heavy calendaring for multiple individuals or teams (strong Google email/calendar/doc skills)
- You have exceptional writing and communication skills and have the ability to work across a variety of stakeholders including executives ability to work with a spectrum of personalities
- You have an exceptional customer service mentality and are able to maintain composure and a positive attitude in high-pressure situations
- You have the ability to think on your feet, change or adapt to ambiguous situations and juggle multiple priorities at once
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.Extra Credit
- You have experience working with applicant tracking systems (example: Greenhouse)
- You have coordinating or recruiting experience
Working with Flatiron offers you a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
Flatiron Health does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This is not an offer of employment with Flatiron.