At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. More than 2 out of 3 of U.S. teachers come to TpT every year to get teacher-tested, engaging, and rigorous materials. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into an education powerhouse where teachers have created more than 3 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than five million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, and parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just talk to a teacher about us. Or try this recent article in Forbes.
Who we are looking for
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate team work, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
As a Technical Sourcer at TpT, your work has all the possibilities and challenges of any company experiencing fast growth. Our team is continually working to ensure millions of educators around the world are able to teach at their best, so the sky's the limit to your potential impact to support our mission.
As a member of our recruiting team, you're charged with focusing on growing our technical organization. You should be comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process more efficient.
- Identify and engage passive talent to help build TpT’s technical teams, including Engineering, Product Management, Data Science & more
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Build a high quality pipeline of potential candidates for a variety of technology roles
- Assist with evaluation and implementation of new sourcing tools and procedures
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other recruiting systems
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- Believe in our mission to empower educators
- Strategic, proactive, innovative self-starter with great follow through on tasks
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges within the broader context of TpT's priorities
- Possess a great eye for talent
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill positions
- Industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong self awareness combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Appreciate feedback and value honest, thoughtful critique
- 4+ years experience with an in-house recruiting team
- Track record of achieving sourcing targets and a goal oriented mindset for building pipelines
- Familiarity with Greenhouse ATS, and other HR tools & systems
- Experience having worked at companies that have scaled quickly