WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of engineering roles (Full Stack Engineers, Backend Engineers, Front-end Engineers, Mobile Engineers, etc).
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Partner closely with technical recruiters and stakeholders within the Engineering team.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience sourcing engineering candidates
- Ability to consistently source and engage talented and passive candidates
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bonus points: Experience using Greenhouse ATS
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office (when we return to the office!), including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.