Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
500+ specialists, 70+ markets, 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions. Join RTB House - a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide. As a Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying, building, testing and growing our talent acquisition strategies locally.
As RTB House continues rapid international growth with over 30 locations across the globe, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our fast-paced, dynamic team in San Francisco. You’ll be responsible for identifying, building, testing and growing our talent acquisition strategies locally.
The Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist at RTB House will handle sourcing, assessing and delivering an impactful candidate experience with an emphasis on our employer branding methods. The ideal candidate is able to work with colleagues, stakeholders and hiring managers globally to contribute to our local growth and success.
What you will do:
- identify the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to fit the profile needed and open requisitions;
- proactively network and market job opportunities to build pipelines of qualified candidates and market the advantages of working for RTB House;
- develop a trusted relationship with the business and become a business partner to the team in order to deliver a best in class hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers;
- create and recommend recruitment strategies and approaches;
- grow and enhance our employer brand in the US by partnering with our marketing team and local managers;
- act as an RTB House Ambassador. Build and maintain a strong relationship with potential candidates, while representing RTB House at employer events.
- minimum of 3 years of professional experience including 2 years of direct talent sourcing and recruitment experience;
- experience in the recruitment of technical roles (i.e. technical solutions engineers, technical account managers, pre-sales engineers, etc)
- excellent networking communication skills;
- proactive and can-do attitude;
- proven knowledge of hiring methodologies and candidate evaluation;
- experience in organizing and taking part in the employer branding initiatives;
- experience in social media within the recruitment arena would be an asset;
- excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills at all levels and cultures of the organization;
- demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- the chance to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals (happy hours, healthy snacks, standing desks, choice of laptop);
- great opportunity for professional growth by joining our rapidly growing team in the US;
- full health care coverage for you and your family;
- competitive salary;
- company matching 401k Plan;
- onboarding training at HQ in Warsaw, Poland.