Training Specialist at Chainalysis
The Chainalysis Training Team drives education of cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products throughout the ecosystem. Our team can command a room, build engaging content, and speak to every level of expertise. We know how our products are used in the real-world and help our customers become experts too.
Training Specialists are the face of those educational efforts, leading training and certification programs for high profile participants both in-person and virtually to a global audience. This utility player wears multiple hats at Chainalysis - delivering hands-on product experience to the world’s leading investigative and compliance practitioners, driving launch and evolution of our training programs, and collaborating with SMEs across our product and customer-facing teams. We measure success through the number of certified users, training quality, and the product adoption and skill level of each user.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert in the Chainalysis product suite, our industry and related technologies, and the regulatory and compliance landscape. These skills, along with exceptional cross-functional relationships, allow you to contribute to on-demand training resources and keep up with a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
- Customers and partners have received your engaging and industry-relevant training and certification courses, both in-person and via web-based training. Your training takes a “best practices” approach, tailoring demos, exercises and examples based on the audience. Customers trust you and seek you out for your investigative skills, which helps to expand their skills and potential for future training.
- You’ve become a “partial owner” of our training program, helping to innovate our current training and leading creation of new programs. This ranges from creating supporting content all the way through partnering with other teams to drive specialty-level certifications and product enhancements.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve worked in intelligence analysis or financial compliance and specifically supported anti-money laundering (AML) or counter-threat finance (CTF) operations.
- You have experience working with Federal, State and interagency operations, with a particular focus on criminal and/or regulatory investigations, cases for designation, and experience with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) reporting mechanisms such as Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- You’re an experienced software Trainer, delivering both exceptional virtual & up to 50% onsite training globally (when safe to travel)
- You’re accustomed to communicating with executives and working with internal/customer subject matter experts, and don’t mind stepping outside of your comfort zone when required.
- Juggling customer training programs and internal projects doesn’t bother you, since you are eager to keep Chainalysis and our customers on the cutting edge with evolving technical and instructional approaches.
- You have a strong curiosity and hunger to learn new tech trends - and you at least think you know who Satoshi is
- Bonus points if you have experience with Chainalysis or other blockchain analysis software products or have achieved ACAMS, ACFE, or ACFCS certifications.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience, and more. We can’t wait to meet you.