Workday HCM Lead - Global Applications at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Lead support for Workday HCM & Integrated Business Applications (We run HR Core, Absence, Performance, and Advanced Compensation today).
- Guide solutions and maintain key architecture such as job profiles, compensation grades, performance, absence, and compensation management.
- Own the ongoing development, maintenance and administration of Workday HCM across the global business
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Workday Financials, collaborate with broader applications team to ensure complete and accurate reporting / data alignment where needed
- Offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity
- Analyze user experience and adoption, determine common pain points, develop content and deliver targeted trainings as such to facilitate enablement
- Partner, and continually enhance the Workday platform, including reporting and analysis capabilities, to meet ever-changing business requirements
- Document and manage system policies, adoption plans, and best practices to ensure Workday scalability across the global business
- Serve as a Workday product specialist, building relationships with our stakeholders across the globe as well as third-party vendors to ensure that the services and solutions provided meet existing and future business needs
- 3+ years Workday HCM experience in a hands-on-capacity
- Experience with hands-on design, administration and implementation of Workday HCM, including end-to-end greenfield implementations and Workday upgrades/ new features management
- Experience with Workday report writing (Composite, Advanced, Matrix)
- Ability to partner with HR, Finance, Talent Acquisition to analyze and define business goals and requirements, translate requirements into functional and technical designs, and implement relevant solutions within Workday HCM
- You are effective at leading change (Software implementation, Organization change, etc)
- You have experience working as a product manager, or similar, in a high performing, cross-functional team in a fast-changing environment
- You are exceptional at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.