Workplace Experience Manager at Bizzabo (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s leading Event Success Platform as our NYC Workplace Experience Manager? We’re glad you asked!
Join our growing, global People team, as Bizzabo’s Workplace Experience Manager where you will be the face of daily life at our NYC office. You will hold the full scope of responsibilities from employee experience, to supply, service experience to our guests, partners and vendors. You will create, foster, and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
In addition, you will manage the welfare activities (happy hours, lunches, offsites, etc), provide general support to our employees, and challenge yourself with office wide projects.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create great office experiences for all Bizzaboers, aligned with Bizzabo’s core values.
- Manage the office operation for 140+ employees in Chelsea NYC.
- Ensure high-quality and organized food, supplies, cleaning services, deliveries etc.
- Track office related costs against pre-existing budgets.
- Manage relationships with vendors – search and negotiation with potential external suppliers related to the office (IT, technologies, groceries, happy hours, etc.).
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Welfare management - organize and plan company events and board conferences – welfare events, happy-hours, volunteer activities, birthdays, etc.
- Assist in the onboarding process of new incoming Bizzaboers - prepping laptops and new hire welcome gifts for shipping, setting up email ids, etc.
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc special projects
Who you are:
- Prior experience in an Office Management or Community Management position (Startup/tech environment – big plus).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Strong organization, communication, and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point) and email tools (G-suite strongly preferred).
- Excitement about working for a scaling technology company with amazing people surrounding you everyday!