2019 Software Engineering Intern
The Cadre internship program is designed to be an unparalleled learning experience for students interested in full stack web development. From day one, interns at Cadre are immersed in real and high impact projects.
As part of a fast-growing startup, you’ll develop products that will ship and be used directly by internal and external users. But you won’t go through it alone—you’ll be fully embedded in one of our highly collaborative and close-knit teams comprised of talented and seasoned engineers. Being a part of Cadre’s Engineering Team also means that you’ll work cross functionally with product managers, designers and investment professionals giving you the opportunity to understand not only how, but why we build.
Join our Squadre next summer to see what it takes to be a full time software engineer at Cadre as we work to reshape an industry that hasn’t yet been fundamentally changed by tech.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Fully integrate with our team and work on impactful projects
- Use modern technologies to transform the investment industry
- Gain exposure to any part of the technology stack you’re interested in
- Solve engineering problems and build great experiences
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduating in December 2019 or May 2020 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Previous software engineering internships, work and/or comparable experience (ie. research, TA, etc.)
- Interested in web technologies. Cadre runs a robust stack (React + Redux, Django, PostgreSQL), continuously integrated with zero-downtime deployments (Ansible, Packer) on AWS.
- Experienced with Data Structures or Algorithms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter and engaged learner
REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Paid 12 week internship at our conveniently located office in Soho
- Dedicated manager and mentor throughout internship
- Weekly coffee chats with Cadre Companions (Squadre members across the business)
- Weekly catered breakfasts, lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap
- Company sponsored intern events, team dinners and happy hours