Applied Research Winter Intern at Peloton
Peloton's Product Intelligence Team is looking for an Applied Research Intern to develop NLP systems.
* Is Pursuing a Bachelor's/Master's or has equivalent experience.
* Has experience coding in Python, and using Pandas and Numpy libraries.
* Is comfortable constructing and manipulating large, unstructured text datasets from multiple online and offline sources.
* Has experience with and knowledge of fundamental NLP concepts
* Has experience with and knowledge of Deep Learning models such as RNNs and Transformers, and frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow or Keras.
* Can read academic literature and implement them in code.
* Follows a systematic approach to researching and applying solutions, and can effectively communicate ideas
This is an onsite internship at our New York Headquarters located in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood. You will be expected to work at our office at least 3 days a week starting January 2020 and lasting until May 2020. Dates are flexible for the right candidate.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.