Commercial Real Estate Research Intern at CompStak
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:05 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
CompStak is a fun, venture backed, tech startup that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry. We’ve built an innovative platform that enables professionals to trade data they have in exchange for the data they need about deals happening in any given market in the U.S.
As CompStak grows, we need talented interns to support our data operations & research team to ensure high data quality. Doing this will help real estate professionals do their job better by providing access and insight into the best-in-class, accurate data in the market
- Commercial real estate research projects
- Data cleaning and verification projects
- Analyzing erroneous data and suggesting solutions to improve data quality
- Supporting our team of analysts and data scientists
What you’ll learn:
- Basics of commercial real estate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced research & Excel skills
- Startup life in NYC
What we are looking for:
- Current college student or recent graduate
- Proficient in working with and analyzing data
- Experience with Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and willingness to ask questions
- Interest in real estate and/or data science
- Be a part of a fast growing tech company
- Fully stocked fridge and snack pantry
- Catered lunch on Fridays and monthly company events
- Dog friendly office
This internship is a paid position. We are currently looking for applicants who can work full time or part time (at least 15 hours per week). Applicants must be able to begin their internship in September 2019. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Our office is located in NoHo, blocks away from Washington Square Park and a quick walk from Astor Place.
An Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V
Read Full Job Description