Community Intern (Spring Semester 2020) at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Community Intern for the semester beginning in January 2020. The Community Intern will be part of the Member Experience team reporting to the Community Specialist. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and is excited by working in a fast-paced environment. This position is based in Peloton’s New York City headquarters.
- Identify and track social sentiment for campaigns across brand, content, and product
- Capture Member feedback on social channels for user generated content to help inform the company’s strategic priorities
- Coordinate with the Member Support team to resolve Member issues
- Support online Member communities by monitoring/moderating discussions and acknowledging feedback
- Assist with community events and outreach, including the annual “Peloton Homecoming”
- Relevant work and/or internship experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional phone etiquette
- Detail oriented, self-starter, team player, creative problem-solver, and possess the ability to multitask
- Self-starter with ability to adjust to a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications (Google docs, sheets, etc.)
- Genuine interest in one/all of our business pillars - fitness, media, technology
- Rising Juniors/Seniors
- Capacity to work between 15-25 hours per week
- Available from late January through the end of the semester
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK, Canada, and Germany, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.