Data Operations Internship at AlphaSights
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they don’t have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions and move forward. That’s when they turn to AlphaSights. Professionals in the investment community, consultancies, Fortune 1000 corporations, and nonprofits engage in one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve decision making and drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. CNBC recently ranked us as one of the top 25 companies for recent college grads.
Our Corporate team helps Fortune 1000 clients connect directly to individuals who can help dissect the new markets they are trying to enter, break down complex management decisions or provide insight on adjacent product lines. Our team is at the forefront of these conversations and we are looking for help!
We have grown our Demand Generation and Sales functions within the Corporate segment to assist with identifying buyer personas and lead generation as well as launch campaigns and execute on other tops of the funnel activities. We have a Marketing Operations Analyst who helps manage our tools and the data within them to create reports and improve our processes. The Marketing Operations Spring Co-op will work closely with this person and will help keep our data as pristine as possible.
The ideal candidate will be analytical and process driven, comfortable working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and is eager to learn how to leverage data within marketing and sales enablement software platforms like MailChimp, SalesLoft, and Copper.
As a Data Operations Intern in our New York office, you will:
- Quality check the data inputted by our Sales and Marketing teams for inaccuracies
- Maintain technical marketing systems, integrations, and reporting, in order to support the marketing team's data needs while maintaining data integrity; troubleshoot as needed
- Systemize best practices with tags and create dashboards for tracking demand generation activities as well as results
Our most successful Interns embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp and dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing analytics, a keen eye for detail for data cleaning, and great organizational skills.
Learn more about the Corporate Client Service Team and the clients they serve here: https://www.alphasights.com/corporate
- Current Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2021)
- Strong academic credentials in any major (GPA > 3.0)
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- Fluency in English is essential