VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
As a Front End Engineering Intern at View The Space you will be part of a team that builds user interfaces for a product that is fundamentally changing how commercial real estate is done in the world. At VTS, you’ll have an opportunity to learn and use the latest technologies such as React, Rails, and Webpack to ship real features to our production app. The ideal candidate has a passion for user experience as well as meticulous attention to detail.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, designers, QA, to discover and solve challenges for our product
- Collaborate with other Front End Engineers to build real customer facing features in a large, complex code base
- Help us build a world class UI component library that the entire engineering team uses every day
- Spend your time learning / writing code, not on coffee runs!
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Interest in working in either full stack or front end engineering
- Some experience building web apps, school and personal projects count!
- Interest in design and user experience
- Some exposure to our specific tech stack (Ruby on the back end, React on the front end)
- Studying a comp-sci or design related field
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description