Intern, Copywriting at Vimeo
We’re looking for a copywriter intern to join our creative and marketing team. This team is responsible for all of Vimeo’s creative marketing output — everything from video and display ads to site copy, email campaigns, events, and more. You will be mentored by and work under the guidance of a Vimeo copy lead in New York. The timeframe for the internship is 3 days per week for 12 weeks.
What you’ll do:
- Craft performance and messaging copy
- Drive awareness, conversion, and retention for the Vimeo brand
- Collaborate with other copywriters, motion designers, art directors, producers, and members of the wider marketing team
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- College graduate or 1+ years of copywriting experience or other relevant writing experience
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Social media experience
- Performance marketing experience
- Experience with video campaigns and video storytelling
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs