Operations Intern, Enterprise
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities — something that couldn’t be more important right now in our world, and in the tech industry.
The Enterprise team is a young upstart within Meetup that is exploring new business opportunities. Our internships are focused on empowering those with unique points of view, experience, and knowledge. We’re looking for interns that are interested in a startup environment within a larger organization.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Enterprise General Manager to spearhead a new sponsorship initiative
- Identify and vet organizers from various Meetup groups
- Generate new leads for our sales team
- Assist with sales teams with prospecting calls
- Helping to manage our CRM and other sales tools to be more efficient
You should be someone who:
- Has an interest in sales or business operations
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Pays extreme attention to details
- Has experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Has the ability to work independently as well as to accept direction on given assignments
If the above describes you and your passions, apply, we want to hear from you! Cover letter and resume are required for your application. Tell us your story, we want to know who you are!
Eligibility: You are pursuing a Bachelor's (junior or senior year) or Master's degree; or have otherwise demonstrated professional level experience. This internship runs approximately 10 to 12 weeks (June 2019 through August 2019).