Sales Enablement Intern, Summer 2020 at Justworks
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
The Sales Enablement team is seeking an intern who wants to learn the ropes of how various teams within the sales organization function. You will gain broad experience in various aspects of sales and training while working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. This is a unique opportunity to work in a high growth environment where you will learn how venture capital backed companies scale.
What you'll do
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Learn how to analyze competitor and sales materials
- Collaborate on presentations and provide support to sales + training managers
- Assist with the ad hoc projects and initiatives (for example Sales Kickoff, Happy Hours, training workshops)
- Assist with administrative and office-related tasks as needed
Who you are
- Currently pursuing an Associate or Bachelor's degree in Sales, Sales Management, Marketing or Business
- Must be available to work in New York City
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with acute attention to detail
- The ability to manage projects and deal with multiple stakeholders is critical.
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.