Talent Intern - Summer 2020 at TrialSpark
Talent Intern (University Programs Coordination)
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.
This will be a full-time (40 hours/week) paid position available to current students for ~3 months (e.g. early June to late August - start and end dates flexible). During this internship, you will gain practical experience and exposure to a critical function within People Ops/Talent at a privately owned start up looking to scale engineering.
- Your primary deliverable will be a resource or playbook that can be applied to manage our relationships with different universities. You'll be encouraged to use your own creativity and experience to inform the final product.
- Establish and manage relationships with university staff, student leaders, and alumni groups to ensure TrialSpark is represented at relevant events and top of mind for students at our target schools.
- Act as key point of contact between recruiters and business stakeholders for everything to do with university programs.
- Ensure progress of initiatives (ROI) is tracked and measured with members of the Talent team held accountable for post-program deliverables.
- Drive simple improvements and solutions (systems, tools, reporting, processes) to increase the efficiency of our university programs efforts.
- Provide support for design and creative needs (slides, visuals, swag etc) related to our presence at campuses across the US.
- You may also get a chance to work on People Operations Initiatives with our People team.
- Have prior internship or events planning experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable working cross-functionally with both technical and nontechnical partners
- Organized/detail oriented with the ability to successfully manage complex projects end to end
- Ability to successfully prioritize and drive process improvements in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- You can create an engaging event experience that is on-brand
- Strong quantitative/data bent, experience with Google Sheets or Excel is a plus
- Passionate and knowledgeable about talent development and TrialSpark’s mission
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.