Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the role:
Aircall is hiring a junior attorney to help us support various sales teams across both our NY and Paris offices. Agreements will range from NDAs, agency agreements, terms and conditions, master services agreements, and vendor agreements. You should have the ability to work independently from day one but should know when to escalate legal issues. This position will report to our General Counsel.
What you'll do:
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements to support customer sales, our purchase of software and services from vendors, and growth-driven relationships with channel partners
- Support the various sales teams in both NY and Paris offices
- Help drive legal departmental initiatives, and handle other areas or special projects as the need arises
- Manage contract process from end-to-end, including owning our contract management system and ensuring business functions are meeting contractual obligations
- Support the ongoing improvement of our contract templates, playbooks, and processes
- Provide practical, decisive guidance to internal teams
What you'll bring:
- JD that is admitted, active, and in good standing with the New York State bar
- 2 years or more relevant experience at a leading law firm or in-house (startup experience is a plus)
- Experience drafting and negotiating tech agreements required
- Highly organized and process driven, with the ability to work independently with little guidance, but an understanding of when legal matters need escalation
- Flexibility and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Capable of building strong internal client relationships, and effectively advising clients under conditions of uncertainty, high-pressure and/or high-risk
- Knowledge of GDPR a plus
- French speaking or other European languages a plus
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.