Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies.
We’re looking for a Corporate Counsel, Corporate and Securities attorney to join the IAS Legal Team. As Corporate Counsel, Corporate and Securities, you will serve as a key member of the IAS Legal Team responsible for providing legal advice and counseling with respect to various securities, corporate governance and compliance matters including the maturation of and maintenance of good corporate governance practices for IAS, including its Board of Directors and Committees as part of IAS’s public company compliance mandate.
- Preparing and providing advice regarding securities law disclosure/compliance for Annual Reports on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Current Reports on Form 8-K, and various registration statements.
- Providing securities law advice and compliance guidance for earnings releases, investor materials and management presentations.
- Supporting IAS in its compliance program with respect to corporate-level policies, including Code of Ethics, insider trading, anti-bribery and corruption, sanctions, export controls, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Providing legal support to IAS’s Corporate Secretary, Board of Directors and Board Committees with Board meeting preparation, including the assembly of Board meeting materials using an electronic Board portal tool and preparation of drafts of resolutions and meeting minutes.
- Providing legal advice and counseling with respect to various securities, fiduciary, corporate governance and general corporate law matters.
- Facilitating the Section 16 reporting process.
- Overseeing of transfer agent and related processes.
- Partnering with internal finance and human resources colleagues to facilitate necessary actions, tracking and reporting for stock plan administration.
- Coordinating with and advising colleagues in IAS’s Finance, Tax, Treasury and Investor Relations on securities, transactional and compliance matters.
- Assisting with other strategic transactions including financing transactions, partnership, JV and M+A as required.
- Monitoring and analyzing regulatory developments and best practices in securities and corporate governance areas and drive training and employee education, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Counsel from time to time.
- Experienced in capital markets, public company governance, and/or securities law with [5-10] years of progressive responsibility.
- Mix of law firm and prior in-house legal experience, ideally at a public technology company with similar responsibilities or at a high-growth, late stage-private company.
- Obtained JD and admitted to New York bar, or qualified as an in-house lawyer.
- Eager to jump in on a very broad range of issues and quickly get up to speed at a senior, decision-making level on areas where you may not have subject matter expertise.
- Impeccable business judgment (not just legal sense) and a strong sense of ethics
- Attention to detail with a commitment to mitigating risk to the corporate client.
- Ability to work directly with senior levels of management and to effectively communicate legal issues and obtain input and decision making within tight deadlines.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and cope well with change.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.