Legal Administrative Assisant at Fluent, Inc.
Fluent is the Industry leader in customer acquisition and digital consumer engagement. Our proprietary ad serving technology and extensive publisher network enables marketers to acquire the best customers, with precision, at a massive scale. Leveraging big data and real-time interaction with consumers, Fluent has powered billions of profitable marketing opt-ins on behalf of more than 500 leading brands since its inception.
Fluent is seeking an analytical and organized Legal Assistant to provide administrative support for our team of attorneys.
- Field legal requests from other departments and distribute them to appropriate legal staff
- Track progress of legal projects and tasks
- Manage and update filing and contract approval system
- Collaborate with Information Technology to resolve software or system issues
- Review, revise, and draft various documents with direction from attorneys
- Conduct research, fact-checking, and due diligence to support legal projects
- Support with additional administrative tasks as needed
- 1-3 years legal secretary or administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle privileged, confidential, and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web-based research
- Asana, NetSuite, or Zendesk experience is a plus
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.