We are looking for a smart, motivated, self-starter attorney to join our growing global legal team. As our second Legal Counsel in the US, you’ll have an awesome opportunity to use your legal expertise to have a big impact on a rapidly growing SaaS company.
About The Role:
The ideal candidate is a business-minded lawyer who is focused on execution, prepared to lead important company deals, collaborate with our Sales, Customer Success and other teams within the company, and welcome the dynamic environment that comes with a growing company. This role reports to the US Legal Counsel and will be located in our New York offices.
If you have a keen interest in learning about new technologies and areas of the law and a strong drive to understand and support the business needs of an innovative company, read on!
- 3-5+ years of commercial legal experience in a law firm or in-house company, with a particular focus on the technology sector. Experience as an in-house at a successful, high-growth SaaS company is an advantage
- JD degree or foreign equivalent and New York Bar admission.
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- Team player with exceptional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in drafting, negotiating and managing professional services agreements, business agreements, and intellectual property agreements.
- Excellent negotiating skills, keen analytical abilities, a pragmatic approach to problem-solving, as well as a track record of success in handling complex business and legal issues in a fast-paced, agile and evolving technology-driven business environment
- Collaborative, positive, business-friendly and service-minded
- Self-reliant and able to prioritize workload
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.