Real Estate Associate at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
The Real Estate Associate will be responsible for supporting the Real Estate team with market research, system & process improvements, and reporting & analytics. You will help increase the efficiency and inform the strategy of the Office of Real Estate. The Real Estate Associate position reports to the Senior Manager & Chief of Staff of Real Estate.
- Manage and improve the systems, tools and processes our team uses to generate demand at the top of the sales funnel
- Develop and maintain the reporting for our team from annual OKRs down to weekly reporting
- Scope, plan and conduct both desktop and first person research and analysis on the real estate industry
- Own and organize the research and data produced to build a central repository of information that will be used by our team and our cross functional partners
- Support the Senior Manager in operationalizing our work with upstream and downstream partners, including Sales, Operations, RevOps, Product, and Marketing
- Support the Senior Manager in cross functional work streams meant to identify and solve problems that will enable our team’s growth
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years of work experience, with at least two years of experience at a top-tier finance or consulting firm. Operational experience at a high-growth technology start-up is a plus.
- Proficiency with data analysis; ability to interpret, analyze and manipulate data strategically. Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Structured, logical, and creative thinking: the ability to dissect a problem using a critical approach and iteratively test solutions.
- Established track record in driving cross-functional initiatives with measurable impact.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-thought out recommendations.
- Excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in the unstructured environment of a hyper-growth technology company.
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice